Sunday, January 18, 2009

A nice night

Last night Madame and I went to bed late, ready for sleep. As I lay on my back in the dark, Madame slipped her hand between my leg. "Stay still," she instructed.

Then she gave me a nice, long teasing hand job. I was rock hard instantly, of course. She didn't take me all the way to the very edge, but not too far off. Then she withdrew her hand.

"Tomorrow morning," she said, "When I wake up, you will pleasure me. Then you'll bring me breakfast in bed: green tea, half a pear peeled and cut into two sections, and a piece of toast with butter and raspberry jam."

"Yes, Madame," I replied as my erection throbbed and tingled.

"Good night," she said, and rolled over. We went to sleep.

This morning she woke me at around 8:30. I yawned and stretched, removed my pajamas, and pleasured her. When that was done, still naked, I went and prepared her breakfast and brought it to her in bed.

I had provided a dainty little knife and fork because she likes things to be just so. But the dainty knife didn't quite match the dainty fork, so she had me replace it. Then she said, "I shouldn't have had to tell you that, Thomas. You should have brought the right knife the first time. Remove your glasses."

I did so. She slapped me. "Thank you, Madame," I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment