Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ebbs and flows

It's not always easy to keep up the D/s dynamic in the general commotion of daily life. We're both new at this and sometimes fall back on old habits.

The other night Madame expressed annoyance at me and ordered me to take off my glasses, the prelude to a slap in the face. I did so and she slapped me, but she pulled her punch--just couldn't go through and put some shoulder into it. It was a love tap. The thing is that it was so endearing! It was cute! I couldn't help smiling broadly, which put her off, but we were in the middle of dinner and it was complicated to suddenly switch into some kind of scene.

Later she tried to re-establish her gravitas and once again I was filled with affection for her and couldn't stop smiling. She took this as undermining her authority. Stepping out of role she said, "Come on, I'm trying to stay in character here and look at you!" I said, "I'm very sorry, Madame, I can't help it. I think it's something you'll have to deal with!" But she was miffed and dismissed me.

That was an ebb. Last night there was a flow. We were working together at completing forms and papers for some complicated domestic-finance issue I won't go into. As is my wont in situations like that, I became totally stressed and whiny and anxious. She quickly dressed me down for my childish behavior. She snapped orders and let me know exactly how disappointing I was being. Subdued, I became silently obedient. Later I asked her if she forgave me. "Frankly, no," she said.

I slunk off feeling forlorn. In our normal bedtime protocol, I got ready for bed and got in her side to warm it up for her. She came in and undressed. I watched avidly, as she controls my orgasms and I am borderline desperate with arousal. Then she stood by the bed and lectured me sternly again. Then, "Take off your glasses," she said. I did. WHACK. She gave me a ringing slap that more than made up for the previous day's love tap. "Thank you, Madame," I said.

She went to the bathroom to finish her nightly ritual and I lay there throbbing with love, desire and submission. It was a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment