Sunday, February 1, 2009

Talk

We've been painting the kitchen this weekend, and after a long day we lounged in front of the fire and had a drink and talked. We agreed that sharing big household chores such as painting a room is made a lot more entertaining by doing it in D/s mode. There was plenty of opportunity for Madame to exercise her dominance.

She also admitted that she sometimes feels sort of guilty about enjoying domination. I assured her that according to what I've read, that's a common reaction for new dommes. And that as far as I was concerned, I welcome it, so there's no need to feel guilty over me.

We showered and went to bed. I warmed Madame's side of the bed while she had her shower, then she came in and lectured me on my many disappointing misdeeds of the day, for which she slapped my face hard. Aching with desire, I made love to her (non-penetrative of course) and was--she later agreed--particularly inspired in my cunnilingus. She was equally inspired in the long, teasing hand-job she gave me, leaving me unsatisfied, of course. This was on Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment