Friday, February 6, 2009

Another step further

After a couple of days spent mostly vanilla, Madame was Madame again last night, at her own initiative (which I hastily followed). At bedtime, she called me into the bathroom. I was naked, since I was on the verge of getting into bed to warm up her side for her. She was still clothed.

She began lecturing me on my shortcomings, then grabbed the big bath brush we had purchased for disciplinary purposes. She positioned herself at my side and I stood to attention. She touched the brush to my right buttock. She drew back her arm and... SMACK. A good hard whallop. It got my full attention. I apologized once again. She looked delighted with herself. Then she looked at my ass and her face fell. "Jesus!" she said.

I looked in the mirror. There was a brush-shaped mark in angry red with a deeper shadow beneath it. Madame was taken aback, but I thanked her for it and praised her resolve.

In bed, she told me I would not be allowed to pleasure her that evening, which I had been looking forward to. I asked why and she said it was just because she wanted to go to sleep.

She slid her hand between my legs and began to tease me. I was very happy that she had taken the step of deciding to smack me with the brush, and had followed through. "Maybe you could tie me up some time," I said casually.


A pause. "I'll make those decisions," she said, "Not YOU. Be happy with what you've got. That's it. You're done for the night." She unhanded me and rolled over to go to sleep.

It's been a week and a half since she last allowed me to come. It was all I could do not to whine and beg. I did ask, though, in what I hope was a dignified fashion. She told me it was my own fault for not knowing my place, and her decision was final.

I was so frustrated, and so turned on. I was sorely tempted to let my hand stray down to my throbbing member, but I'm a good sub. I didn't touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment